I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER! This is my attempt to better understand the cause/effect relationship of FDA Advisory Committee (AdComm) meetings on BioTech/Pharm stocks. This is for my own education, not to serve to advise or recommend any path for others. If looking for advice look elsewhere. If trying to understand the same stuff I’m trying to understand, please draw your own conclusions… mine are nuts, and would likely put you in the poor house.
The Short Link for this page is: goo.gl/xVP4OF
Note that meeting presentation materials/documents should be posted on the FDA links above two business days prior to each meeting.
Upcoming (not yet through AdComm plus 5 trading days)
- Not a single thing on my radar… MNKD wrapped my “week of Bio” experiment.
Completed (through AdComm plus 5 trading days)
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd.: CHTP, AdComm Jan 14, 2014 Approved
- The Medicines Company: MDCO, AdComm Feb 12, 2014 Recommend Rejection
- STAAR Surgical Company: STAA, AdComm Mar 14, 2014 Recommend Approval
- EPIGENOMICS AG: EPGNY, AdComm Mar 26, 2014 – – – – Recommend Approval
- EXACT Sciences Corporation: EXAS, AdComm Mar 27, 2014 +++ Recommend Approval
- Novartis AG: NVS, AdComm Mar 27, 2014 – – – – Recommend Rejection
- Durata Therapeutics International: DRTX, AdComm Mar 31, 2014 +++ Recommend Approval
- MannKind Corporation: MNKD, AdComm Apr 1, 2014 (Yes: April Fools Day) + Recommend Approval